2020 ACMRS Conference Call for Papers: Unfreedom
February 7–8, 2020, on the campus of Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona
We welcome panels and papers that theorize and/or historicize the status of unfreedom in medieval and renaissance contexts.
Proposals for individual presentations and complete panels are due by November 1, 2019 and will be evaluated through a blind review process. Please be sure to remove all identifying details from abstracts and complete panel descriptions. Proposals must include audio/visual requirements; late requests may not be accommodated.
The submission portal will open on September 1st, 2019.
Information for presenters
All sessions (panels, roundtables, workshops, etc.) are 90 minutes long. In order to maximize conversation and collaboration, sessions should be comprised of three to five 10-minute, individual presentations of new, cutting-edge work followed by discussion.
Conference program and selection committee
- Hannah Barker, Arizona State University
- Susan J. Dudash, Assistant Director of ACMRS, Arizona State University
- Ryan A. Kashanipour, Northern Arizona University
- Bradley J. Ryner, Arizona State University
- Juliann Vitullo, Arizona State University