Ira Aldridge Internships at ACMRS
The Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies is pleased to offer paid internships for ASU undergraduates. Interns will earn hands-on experience in publishing, working directly with ACMRS staff and scholars on projects that will have a direct influence on the Center. Interns will be paid $2,800 and receive 3 credit hours.
Internships will take place during the fall semester, and will be 10 hours a week over the course of 15 weeks.
We are not currently accepting applications.
ACMRS’ publishing intern will assist with:
- The editorial process for manuscript submissions.
- The production of books and journals.
- Developing and improving database systems, processes, and electronic interfaces for journals.
- Copywriting for web and print collateral.
- Creating materials and strategies to promote ACMRS publications (in collaboration with ACMRS marketing).
If the intern would like to receive academic credit, interns will be responsible for weekly reflection assignments.
Undergraduate students pursuing an internship should have an academic classification as a junior or senior and be in good academic standing with at least a "C" (2.50) GPA.
ACMRS' internship program is run through ASU's Department of English. Please see their internship requirements.