- Thomas D. Hill, Cornell University, "The Agentive Cross: The Dream of the Rood, Lines 35–38"
- Robin Norris, Carleton University, "The Wife of St. Eustace"
- Renée R. Trilling, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, "Health and Healing in the Anglo-Saxon World"
- Mihow P. McKenny, University of Notre Dame, "The Art of Salvation: Sacramental Penance in Dante’s Commedia"
- Peter W. Sposato, Indiana University, Kokomo, "The Chivalrous Life of Buonaccorso Pitti: Honor-Violence and the Profession of Arms in Late Medieval Florence and Italy"
- Michele Zanobini, Fettes College, "Agostino Steuco and the Debate on the Donation of Constantine"
- Clyde Lee Miller, Stony Brook University, "Conjectural Knowledge and Metaphor: Implications of Nicholas of Cusa’s De Coniecturis"
- Víctor Zorrilla, Universidad de Monterrey, "From Theocracy to Natural Law: Consideration on Las Casa’s Intellectual Evolution"
- Anna Rist, Independent Scholar, "Some Elizabethan Cryptica: Ramifications of Willobie His Avisa"
Published December 2018 Print ISBN: 978-0-86698-863-6 eISBN: 978-0-86698-752-3